Name of service
Market Operations/ ICT Operations
Recipients of Service
The ASE Members for the purpose of enabling their clients to trade online.
Available Forms to Perform Service
- Service application form.
- The monthly report for the user
Enabling Investors to send their buy and sell orders to the Electronic trading System through Internet by using the broker’s infrastructure.
Requirements and Conditions of Service
- Obtaining the necessary approvals from the ASE and the JSC
- Meeting all the requirements set forth in Securities Trading Directives via the Internet, and any other requirements determined by the ASE and the JSC.
- Signing an Internet Trading Agreement with the customers who are interested in this service
- Signing a data distribution agreement with the ASE.
- Commitment to the technical requirements, and prepare a testing environment in accordance with the ASE requirements.
- The service application form that includes the following:
- Internet Trading Agreement.
- Risk Disclosure Statement.
- A written Contingency plan.
- Detailed diagrams for the internal network at the brokerage firm, which clarify main servers and firewalls in accordance with the ASE requirements.
- A monthly report of the number of users who receive the real-time data of the ASE.
Steps and procedures for implementing the service
- Review the requested application and make sure that all documents and information attached with the application are accurate and complete.
- Provide the broker with all technical information that enables it to develop the required programs.
- Conduct the necessary functional and technical tests, along with the security test, in addition of making sure that the broker’s IT infrastructure is suitable to carry out the Internet trading operations.
- Submit the application to the ASE Board of Directors to approve the requested service after making sure that the broker is ready to provide the service, and all the conditions and requirements are met.
- Submit the application with all supporting documentation to the JSC to authenticate the request.
- Approve launching the service and Set the date of its launching.
- The ASE does not impose any fees on Internet Trading Service, but the brokerage firm is considered as a data vendor and shall pay the ASE for the live data the sum of $ (5), or the equivalent in Jordanian dinars thereof in the Jordanian Dinars monthly for each user.
- Fees are paid at the end of every month attached with the users’ report mentioned above.
Approximate Time for Completing the Service
After completing all of the required Auditing procedures
Listing and Operations Dept.
- Tel: 0096265664109
- Ext 1303/ 1304/1305/ 1307/ 1310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information &Communication Technology Dept.
- Tel: 0096265664109
- Ext. 1601/1666