Shares of public shareholding companies, investment units issued by mutual funds, government development bonds, treasury bills, and bonds, as well as bonds issued by public institutions and public shareholding companies, are traded on ASE.
The Securities Law No. 76 of the year 2002 defines securities as follows:
- Transferable and tradable companies shares.
- Bonds issued by companies, the government, official public institutions, public institutions or municipalities.
- Certificates of deposit of securities, issued by financial services companies.
- Investment units issued by mutual funds.
- Equity option bonds.
- Spot contracts and forward contracts.
- Buying and selling options.
- Any other local or foreign securities that are internationally recognized, and accepted by the Board of Commissioners of JSC, as such.