Capital Restructure Application
Form number () - Capital restructure –
The Company’s name ……………..
: Required Documents
- The company's articles of association, memorandum of association after the amendment
- The Approval of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on capital increase and decrease.
- A copy of the Minutes of the Company's General Assembly meeting regarding the company’s capital increase and decrease process.
- A copy of the JSC Commissioners’ Board approval on registering the shares of capital-increase
- Names of the shareholders who own (5%) or more of the company's shares.
- The names of the members of the Board of Directors, and names and positions of the top executive management, and the securities owned by any of them or their relatives.
- Issuance coverage results
- The Prospectus
- Equation of share increase allocation.
- Equation of shares allocation after completing capital reduction process.
- The reason of the capital reduction.
- The financial statements after capital restructure.
Endorsement and Undertaking:
- The company that submitted the application admits on its responsibility that all information attached with this application is correct, and the ASE has the right to take all necessary procedures in accordance with the legislation in force, if otherwise.
- The company undertakes to inform the ASE of any changes in the information contained in the application upon its occurrence.
Name of Authorized Signatory:
Signature and company’s stamp:
- Companies that increase their capital using private placement excluded from item 9 mentioned above.
- Companies that increase their capital using strategic investor or by capitalization of debt or bonds excluded from item 7 , 8 ( if offering was for less than 30) and 9 mentioned above
- The company must submit a cover letter to resume trading on its shares on the ASE and list the increased shares from merger.
- For more information, kindly contact Listing Department at the ASE
- This application contains (3) pages