Acquisition of 100% Ownership of the Company Application
Listing and Operation Department
Form number (5) – Acquisition of 100% ownership of the company
The Owner Company’s name ……………..
The Owned Company’s name ……………..
1. The company's articles of association, memorandum of association.
2. Approval of Ministry of Industry and Trade regarding the acquisition
3. Names of theshareholders who own (5%) or more of the company's shares
4. The names of the members of the Board of Directors, and names and positions of the top executive management, and the securities owned by any of them or their relatives
5. A copy of the Minutes of the General Assembly meeting of the two companies regarding the acquisition.
6. Financial statements of the owned company after the final approval on the acquisition.
7. Any information deemed necessary by the ASE regarding acquisition process
8. A quittance certificate issued by the Administration and Financial Dept. at the ASE.
Endorsement and Undertaking:
The company that submitted the application admits on its responsibility that all information attached with this application is correct, and the ASE has the right to take all necessary procedures in accordance with the legislation in force, if otherwise.
- The company undertakes to inform the ASE of any changes in the information contained in the application upon its occurrence.
Name of Authorized Signatory:
Signature and company’s stamp:
1. The Company must submit a cover letter to resume trading on its shares.
2. For more information, kindly contact Listing and Operations Department at the ASE.
3. This application contains (3) pages